Friday, May 3, 2013

Keeping up With Children


Children, the most precious thing in our lives, need every body around them to keep up with them. 
From the moment that the mother has her child, both of the parents start the process of "taking care".
Nursing, feeding, sleeping, changing diapers, visiting pediatrician, giving shot, potty training, sending to preschool, finding friend, and more and more many obligations the parents have to keep up with to bring up their children. 
I am a mother of two children, four and a half years girl, and three years boy. My children and my lovely husband are my whole life. They keep me busy, but they are the best thing I love to be busy with. 
I think that keeping up with children is a symbol of successful life for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment